Veneers are perfect for the correction of minor teeth imperfections.
Are suitable for:
- patients with dental diastemas
- covering yellowish or grayish teeth
- covering damaged tooth enamel or other damages caused by caries
The teeth have a natural look, are transparent, thin, gracile and incisally transparent.
There are several types of dentures, from the classic removable to the ones attached to the implants. At our clinic, you can choose between several types of dentures. When a toothless patient opts for a dentures on implants, bone augmentation is often required.
Is made of acrylic, reiforced with a metal skeleton to which artificial tissue and teeth are added. The denture is attached to adjacent teeth with metal hooks.
It is applicable if:
- the patient lacks a lot of teeth and has no supports for a bridge,
- the patient doesn’t have enough bone for the implants,
- the patient wants a cheap and removable solution
Partial dentures with precision fasteners
The partial denture can be attached to the teeth with precise connecting elements. It is a better and more stable solution, compared to a simple partial denture because it puts less strain on the neighboring teeth and is aesthetically more acceptable.
Partial telescopic prosthesis
The basis of this kind of dentures are the double crowns. The inner crown is cemented to the milled tooth and the outer crown is fixed inside the denture. The friction between the two crowns gives the proper retention. The inner crown is usually made of gold.